We are seeking an Administrations / Operations Coordinator to help grow our stormwater management business. We provide stormwater, rainwater and WUSD services including construction, inspection, maintenance, repairs, cleaning, and asset management across Sydney.
We deliver our services through a mix of inhouse and subcontractors. The role will include a mix of office administration, proposals development and coordination of delivery. It will suit someone motivated with good administration and communications skills who has a good understanding of trades and building (stormwater) issues. (Or a quick learner)
The role will include a mix of business administration / development and project coordination. We would be open to a trainee’s or some even part time options.
Administration Coordination activities will include:
- General administration including responding to emails and phone.
- Support of management team and trades
- Management of CRM and trades management systems
Business Development Coordination activities will include:
- Site inspection coordination and development of estimates and quotations.
- Follow up and conversion of quotations
- Business development across strata, facilities, and construction industries
Project Coordination activities will include:
- Oversight of project scheduling
- Coordination with clients and internal teams
- Project closeout and customer feedback
An attractive package will be offered depending on experience
- Office Administration Skills
- Excellent personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computing skills and MS Office
- Strong IT and Systems skills
- Administration in Facility Management / Building Management/ Plumbing and/or civil construction
- Business development experience
- Ability to work in a small team
- Ability to learn new skills and undertake further training
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com