Stormwater Sydney Sales Consultant
We are seeking a sales consultant to help grow our stormwater maintenance and management business (City or West Location – flexible). We provide stormwater, rainwater and WUSD services including construction, inspection, maintenance, repairs, cleaning and asset management across Sydney.
The role will include a mix of sales, proposals and business development and will suit someone motivated with good communications skills who can gain an understanding of trade and stormwater issues.
Business development activities will include;
· Business development across strata, facilities and construction industries
· Marketing and promotion activities including industry events
· Social and traditional media management
Sales & Proposal Coordination activities will include;
· Coordination of site inspections
· Development of estimates and quotations
· Coordination with clients and internal teams
The consultant will be expected to support and gain an in-depth understanding of all field operations. We would be happy to put the right candidate through a traineeship depending on their level of experience.
A salary between $50k and $70k will be offered depending on experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong administration and computing skills
· Excellent personal skills and well presented
· Strong marketing and social media skills
· Ability to learn new skills and undertake further training
- Strata, Building, plumbing and/or civil construction knowledge
- Sales and/or Business development experience
- Understanding of estimating and quotations
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will not be accepted from agencies or by phone.W
send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org