We are seeking a Chartered Stormwater / Civil Engineer / Manager to join a Stormwater Consultancy looking to grow their team off the back of successful project wins and natural growth.
This is an opportunity to be involved with projects from beginning to close and problem solve complexities that may arise. The role will cover stormwater / hydraulic design commercial, residential and industrial development.
There will be the opportunity to profit share or enter into other contract or equity arrangements. The position has the possibility to expand to take over as the Chief Operating Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Stormwater / Civil Engineer will include
· Undertaking stormwater reports, investigation and analysis
· Preparing Hydraulic design plans including On-Site Detention (OSD) Systems, Erosion and Sediment Control (ESCP), Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), rainwater tanks for roof water harvesting and general civil works
· Regular contact with clients where your ability to discuss a range of solutions will see you develop key relationships
· Working closely with Senior Management for Local Authorities and Private Companies.
To be considered for the role of Stormwater / Civil Engineer / Manager, you will:
· Possess a Bachelors’ degree in Civil /Environmental Engineering or similar
· Hold or eligible for Chartered Engineering Status.
· Demonstrate a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in local stormwater management related projects and design
· Experience with providing designs to local council standards
· Experience in preparing Hydraulic design plans including OSD Systems, ESCP, WSUD and general civil works
· Proficiency in relevant building codes with comprehensive knowledge of LGA and Australian Standards
· Experience using computer software including AUTO-CAD, DRAINS/ILSAX, MUSIC, HEC-RAS
· Great English written and verbal communications skills
What this opportunity can offer you:
· Ongoing professional development and exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle in an atmosphere where you can really take ownership of your work.
· Work for a dynamic, enthusiastic company specialising in Stormwater Engineering
· Opportunity to profit share or other equity arrangements with growth into management roles.
· Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent