We are seeking a licensed plumber to help grow our stormwater maintenance and management business based in Meadowbank (Location flexible). We provide stormwater, rainwater and WUSD services including construction, inspection, maintenance, repairs, cleaning and asset management across Sydney.
The role will include a mix of business development, project coordination and field maintenance and will suit a tradesman with good trade and management skills. It is expected that the licensed plumber will hold our plumbing contractor’s supervisor’s license for the business.
Project Coordination activities will include;
- Oversight of project scheduling
- Coordination with clients and internal teams
- Project closeout and customer feedback
Field Maintenance activities will include;
- Field maintenance of stormwater, rainwater and WSUD devises
- Field Inspection and recording of condition assessment and maintenance schedules of devices
- Development of improved field inspection and maintenance solutions
Business development activities will include;
- Assist with Business development across strata, facilities, and construction industries
- Site inspection and development of estimates and quotations.
- Follow up and conversion of quotations
A typical week will see you spend15% of your time seeking new clients, 15% of the time in the office, and 70% of your time working on the tools.
An attractive package will be offered made up of;
- Base Salary
- Fully maintained vehicle, phone and computer
- Relevant trade or extensive work experience
- Extensive building industry experience
- Excellent personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computing skills and MS Office
- Plumbing and/or civil construction experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to learn new skills and undertake further training
Your application will include the following:
- How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current New South Wales plumbing licence or certificate?