We are seeking Labourers / Plumbers to help grow our stormwater management business. We provide stormwater, rainwater and WUSD services including construction, inspection, maintenance, repairs, cleaning, and asset management across Sydney.
We deliver our services through a mix of in-house and subcontractors. These roles are in-house and will work on a variety of construction, maintenance, and cleaning roles. Plumbing and or property maintenance experience would be an advantage.
The Duties will include
· Undertake cleaning works, maintenance, and construction activities on new and established sites.
· Undertake labouring tasks such as building, manual labouring, cleaning amenities, cleaning pipes, drains and tanks and minor construction and repairs in accordance with environmental, risk, quality and work health safety requirements
· To perform all tasks in a manner that promotes effective teamwork and good public and workplace relations.
· To actively participate in relevant training activities.
· To operate and maintain items of plant in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with policies and manufacturers’ procedures.
· To ensure all necessary paperwork including weekly timesheets is completed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
· To work independently and as a team member
· To report any hazards or risks identified during work activities as soon as they are identified.
· To comply with and work within Companies’ work health and safety, risk, quality and environmental requirements.
· To undertake other duties as directed by supervisor.
An attractive package will be offered depending on experience
· Class MR Drivers Licence
· Minimum education to Year 10 or School Certificate or equivalent
· Demonstrated experience in plumbing, building maintenance and construction or civil construction or similar role.
· Experience in the operation of small plant and equipment (eg Jetter, CCTV etc).
· Experience with general construction or maintenance
· Work Health and Safety (WorkCover) General Induction ticket.
· Understanding and commitment to principles of work health and safety and equal employment opportunity.
· Experience in building maintenance
· Qualifications to TAFE Certificate Level 3 or equivalent in plumbing or a relevant area
· Backhoe, front end loader, skid steer, excavator tickets of competency or demonstrated experience in operation and basic maintenance of plant.
· Confined Spaces Accreditation
· Traffic Control at Worksites Ticket
Working with Children and Criminal Check will be required for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ryde, NSW 2112: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- White Card (Required)
- Driver Licence (Required)
- Plumbers Cert III (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)