Stormwater Sydney Service Manager
We are seeking a services manager to help grow our stormwater maintenance and management business based in Meadowbank (Location flexible). We provide stormwater, rainwater and WUSD services including construction, inspection, maintenance, repairs, cleaning and asset management across Sydney.
The role will include a mix of business development, project coordination and field maintenance and will suit a tradesman with good trade and management skills.
Business development activities will include;
· Business development across strata, facilities and construction industries
· Site inspection and development of estimates and quotations.
· Follow up and conversion of quotations
Project Coordination activities will include;
· Oversight of project scheduling
· Coordination with clients and internal teams
· Project closeout and customer feedback
Field Maintenance activities will include;
· Field maintenance of stormwater, rainwater and WSUD devises
· Field Inspection and recording of condition assessment and maintenance schedules of devices
· Development of improved field inspection and maintenance solutions
A typical week will see you spend 30% or your time seeking new clients, 30% of the time in the office and 30% of you time working on the tools.
An attractive package will be offered up to $105k made up of;
· Base Salary – $50k
· Commission at 5% of new sales – $34k
· Superannuation – $8K
· Fully maintained vehicle, phone and computer – $14k
- Relevant trade or extensive work experience
- Extensive building industry experience
- Excellent personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computing skills and MS Office
- Plumbing and/or civil construction experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to learn new skills and undertake further training
send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org